Friday, July 8, 2011

Orange Creamsicles!

I'm so excited about this card, the colors really remind me of rainbow sherbet, which I absolutely LOVE. I can just imagine eating these two super cold orange creamsicles on a hot summer day. The two Popsicles are from Doodlecharms and are cut at 3". The card background is from DCWV The Sweet Stack and the sentiment is computer generated. I've entered this into the Tacky Tuesday and Birthday Sundaes challenge. *Also Papercutz Challenge #99 Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. love these colors. Very refreshing!! nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Tacky Tuesdays!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your doodling on the creamsicles! Thanks for joining us at Tacky Tuesday:-)

    -Tammy
    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha, I used the same popsicles for my PaperCutz card today! I love how you made yours creamsicles :) Thank you for playing along with us at PaperCutz and Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Love your doodles and paper choices...very cute! Just became a new follower and look forward to seeing more of your projects!
    Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete