Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MIA and Baby Shower Stuff



Well it's been quite a while since I've been able to post anything. Things got a little hectic here at my house with the end of the school year (1st job is a teacher) as well as tax deadline (2nd job is an accountant), that I wasn't able to write or take pics of what I had made. I was able to make some cards for some birthdays and a baby shower I attended but no pics were taken. Recently we threw a shower for my cousin who is expecting her first baby and I asked if I could make some decorations and some favors (practically begged). I made a diaper cake as well as some simple "bouquets" and some simple party favors. All the cuts are from doodlecharms, create-a-critter, and new arrival. Color scheme was just basic blue and white with a touch of yellow from the duckies. "Grandma-2-be" wanted a very traditional "It's a Boy" feel. Everything turned out super cute and we didn't spend a whole lot. The mama-2-be was super happy as well as the Grandma-2-be. Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment