Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tacky Tuesday - Bunny

I've been busy making cards, trying to get a birthday card just right for my daughter's friend, per my daughter's very picky specifications :) Well I thought I would take a break from the b-day cards and have made this card to enter some card challenges. My starting point was the Tacky Tuesday Challenge hosted at September Ninth blog. The challenge this time was to use the Bunny from Birthday Bash and to use the word "hop", as I don't have that cart, I used Create-a-Critter. I'm also entering this into Cardz TV - "bunny challenge" and Cricut Cardz Challenge - "Spring, pink, green & white".
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and love the stitching. Super springy! I am a new follower of your. Would love for you to stop over to my blog and check it out and follow too:)Good luck in the challenge!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Thanks for playing along with us at cricut cardz challenge this week!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute...

    Thx for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!!! I am using that bunny too for my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Card! Thanks for joining us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Don't ya just love create a critter?? Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    michelle (CCC DT#2)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete