Monday, March 7, 2011

Guilt and an Award


A couple things have happened to me recently. The 1st is that I won and have received my first blog candy from Touched by a Butterfly. After my initial joy, I felt an overwhelming feeling of GUILT! I felt like I had just taken advantage of this super nice woman who had sent me all these truly amazing things. People is this a normal reaction! My family finally convinced me that I was being a little dramatic.

The 2nd thing that happened was that I received the Stylish blogger Award from Sherri over at Sherri Scraps with Passion. Wow, totally blown away by that -- Thank you so much Sherri!


Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered, and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

8 things about me:
1. I live on the island of Guam
2. love Diet Coke, HATE Diet Pepsi
3. I'm a Candy ADDICT - all kinds of candy
4. I've always done some sort of crafting--crochet, quilt, cross-stitch, etc.
5. I love to read. I'm open to all types of books but have a soft spot in my heart for Nora Roberts but also just recently finished The Scarlett Letter and Coraline.
6. I don't mind going to the dentist.
7. I teach Accounting, Economics and Entrepreneurship at an all girl Catholic HS.
8. I love playing video games with my kids.

Choosing 8 blogs that I've recently discovered was hard, so I'm just gonna do 3...I hope my award doesn't get revoked cause I'm not following the rules :)

4 comments:

  1. Girl don't feel guilty.... Jut enjoy all of the wonderful goodies.... I can't wait to see what you create with them...
    I truely hope you enjoy them. i just love giving goodies away.....
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Thank you for the Blog award! I appreciate your visits and support of my blog! Your cards are very pretty! Just became a follower!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your candy and blog award!

    Kim, I just read your comment on my blog. Please be safe and keep us posted. So scary, just watching what is unfolding on the television. I cannot imagine how all of you in harms way are feeling.

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete