Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mini Monsters B-day Card

Created this card for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #2 (what a mouthful!). The challenge was to create something using the selected cartridge, which we (the "viewers") get to vote on. The selected cart was Mini Monsters, which I am just loving. I think all these little monsters are just so cute. Inside Happy Birthday is from Create-a-Critter, front sentiment is computer generated...I think it should be changed from "in" to "up". But once I stick something down, I usually never go back.

7 comments:

  1. So Cute! What a darling birthday card. Love that embossing on the front. Great Job.

    Thank You for playing along with CCCC, and we hope to see you again next week.

    Paula and Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me giggle!! SO CUTE!! How creative!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to tell you. I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, this card is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, I just became a follower, I love this card!! I just got this cartridge, and now I can't wait to use it!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super cute ! Great job !

    Thanks for your comment in my blog.
    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete