Monday, January 10, 2011

KinderStampO Tag Swap












Around Christmas, I stumbled upon the Christmas Cheer Blog Hop being sponsored by Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot and through the hop I found KinderStampO. I was excited to find that they were holding a January Tag Swap with Birthdays as the theme. I made 16 tags and will be sending them to Texas (that's were Jessica from KinderStampO is located). I'm so excited to see what I get back and hope that it doesn't take too long for the return package. I'm also a little nervous, I hope that my tags aren't too "amateurish".

Tag cut from Preserves - black card stock
Hat cut from Straight from the Nest - MME "party time"
Cupcake cut from Celebrations - MME "party time"
Green background is from DCWV "Citrus" card stock
Not sure about the measurements, I always forget to write that down and then drive myself batty when I'm trying to recreate my project.

Thanks for looking, PLEASE feel free to leave a comment, I love them! :)

3 comments:

  1. Really cute tag. And NO they don't look amateurish =) They look great =)

    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim, Thank You for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I love your blog so cute,these tags are adorable!! I just became a follower od yours, and can't wait to see more of your work. Good Luck on my blog candy. Thanks again, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, these are soooo cute!I love cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete