Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays

I made this card as a Flaunt It Fridays challenge. The challenge was to use the skull found in Mini Monsters in a non Halloween card/project.
The outside of the card is just the simple "Beware" Skull, black card stock with white card stock, I added googly eyes for a little dimension.
The inside tells you what you need to beware of! :) I used the witches cauldron and the lamppost sign, both from Mini Monsters, to create a little Love Potion 4 Sale setup. I think it's cute, kinda subtle.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the cauldron and the pink bling! Very creative take on our FIF challenge. THanks for flaunting it with us!

    Jen
    Honeybean Creations
    http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing love the big googly eyes! TFS at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those googly eyes and the love potion is awesome! Thanks for flaunting it this week at FIF!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Great google eyes and I love the cauldron inside!! Thanks for joining in at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea... can you buy the love potion? tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I like the google eyes on the front and the whole cauldron idea with the glittery concoction inside for love potion. Great flaunting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project! I love how you used the skull, the googly eyes look awesome, and I love the bling on the potion! Thanks for flaunting it with us over at FIF this week :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome project! Thanks for playing along with us at FIF! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete