Monday, January 3, 2011

Birthday Card

Today my daughter, Jessica, asked me to make a card for her friend's mother and I didn't want to make the card too cutesy. So I went to My Pink Stamper (my first choice for inspiration) to see some ideas for how to use the Forever Young cartridge and found episode 205. To say that I like this card is an understatement...I love the way this card turned out. I really am quite tickled with it. I've been working on quite a few things lately. I've joined a tag swap at Kinderstampo.com. The theme was birthdays, so I've created some tags with hats and cupcakes. I also made a "Baby" card using the Songbird cartridge. Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Turned out beautiful:)

    I am doing a cricut cart giveaway.
    Stop by my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete