Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dinosaur Card


Mary at CardzTv posted a challenge to create a card without using your cricut. I was totally down for this as I had just purchased paper stack called "STOMP" which has a really great dinosaur motif to it. As I recently found out, I couldn't have used my cricut even if I had wanted to. It seems that my power cord was "mysteriously" cut. I say mysteriously because no one wants to fess up to the deed. And frankly, I don't blame them, because I was pretty upset by this. So now my cricut doesn't work and I am in search of a replacement cord. Anyhoo, I created this card using just the paper from the stack, I fussy cut out the little "flowers" that are in the upper right hand corner and popped them up. I think that it would make an adorable birthday card for a little boy.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this? Very nice dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your power cord, but it didn't stop you from making an awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sad. I would have freaked if that had happened to me! But you did an awesome card! I love that dino. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete