Saturday, August 21, 2010

Okay...well school began two weeks ago and with that I am back to work teaching so i haven't had much time to do anything but fall down dead. Add to that 6 days worth of soccer practice split between two kids, most days I don't get home until 9pm. Add to that we are in the process of creating a permanent crafting area, right now all crafting occurs on the dining table which is difficult and a pain. Anyhoo - my daughter has been invited to a birthday party at a waterpark here so I created this birthday card using the mermaid from Life's a Beach. Waves were embossed on the cuttlebug. Stickers were from Cloud 9 Designs. Turned out quite nice, if I do say so myself.

entering this card into the following challenges which were both anything goes.
http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/paper-cutz-challenge-55.html
http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/cricut-card-challenge-38.html




4 comments:

  1. This is just darling. I love how you embossed the water the mermaid is swimming in. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I just got this cart today and I can't wait to play with it. Love the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the embossed water and the cute little fish. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete